High precision, non-contact nephelometer based on ISO 7027 for the continuous measurement of turbidity in pure water, potable water, surface water treatment and effluent.
- Range: 0.000 to 200.0 FNU with a precision of ± 0.003 FNU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- Optional sample degasser for the prevention of interfering bubbles formation in the sample.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Non-contact turbidimeter (Nephelometer according to ISO 7027) with control electronics, sample chamber, drain valve for chamber purging (manual or automated) and sample degasser (optional).
- Complete system mounted on PVC panel (400 x 850 mm), factory calibrated (Formazine) and ready for operation.
- Measuring and control transmitter in an aluminum case (IP 66). Two signal outputs freely scalable and with simulation mode. Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults. Monitoring of maintenance requirements.
- Measuring range:
- 0.000 to 200 FNU/NTU with a precision of ± 0.003 FNU or 1% of reading, automatic range switching.
- Sample conditions:
- Flow rate: approx. 20-60 L/h
- Temperature: up to 40 °C
For further information see downloads tab.
- Brand: Swan
- Product Code: Turbiwell 7027
- Availability: In Stock