With tens of thousands of these units installed all over the world, the Trides analyzer from SWAN analytical has proven it's quality in a number of water applications.
- Reagentless free chlorine analyzer using the amperometric method of measurement
- No membranes or grit to replace. Self maintaining design keeps sensor clean and alarm indicate when reference electrode should be replaced (every 3-4 years)
- All SWAN units are plumbed, wired and mounted on PVC panel and tested before shipping. Set up is extremely simple!
- Parameters measure ozone, free chlorine, bromine, and chlorine dioxide
- Optional pH probe on unit - no need for a separate unit to record pH!
- Measuring and control transmitter in an aluminum case (IP 66) with overflow cell and sensors,mounted on PVC panel, ready for operation.
- Two signal outputs for measuring value or continuous control, relays as limit switches or control, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential-free contact. Input for pH-compensation for the calculation of free chlorine.
- Measuring range:
- Ozone: 0.000 to 1.000 mg/l
- HOCl, free chlorine: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/l
- Chlorine dioxide, iodine, bromine: 0.00 to 3.00 mg/l
- Process connections:
- Sample inlet with adapter for flexible tube Ø 8 x 6 mm
- Sample outlet with adapter for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm (1/2")
For further information see downloads tab.
- Brand: Swan
- Product Code: Trides
- Availability: In Stock