Colorimetric process analyzer (DPD-method) for measurement and dosing control of disinfectants such as free chlorine, monochloramine, total residual chlorine and combined chlorine.
- For the continuous online determination of disinfectants based on the DPD colorimetric method (EN ISO 7393-2; APHA 4500-Cl G).
- Measurement values : free chlorine, monochloramine, total residual chlorine, combined chlorine, flow and if installed pH and temperature.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Integrated pH measurement with temperature compensation (available as option).
- All usual dosing devices for disinfectants and pH control can be connected either through relays or analog output signals. Two independent controllers can operate simultaneously.
|Disinfectant measurement||Measuring range [ppm]||Accuracy|
|Free Chlorine, monochlorine, total residual chlorine||0.00||1.00||±0.01 ppm|
|Combined chlorine||Calculated difference of total residual chlorine and free chlorine.|
|Measurement time||2 min.|
|Cycle time free chlorine||1 ... 12 min.|
|Cycle time total residual chlorine||6 ... 60 min.|
|pH measuring range||2 ... 12|
|Temperature measuring range||-30 ... 100 °C|
|Power Supply||100 ... 240 VAC, 50/60Hz or 24 VDC|
|Power consumption||max. 30 VA|
|Water consumption||min. 10 l/h|
|Water inlet pressure||0.15 ... 2 bar|
|Sample temperature||5 ... 50 °C|
|Dimension||400 x 850 x 200 mm|
Codes II CC
- Brand: Swan
- Product Code: Codes II CC
- Availability: In Stock