Colorimetric process analyzer (DPD-method) for measurement and dosing control of disinfectants such as free chlorine, hypochlorus acid, chlorine dioxide, ozone, bromine, iodine and monochloramine.
- For the continuous online determination of disinfectants based on the DPD colorimetric method (EN ISO 7393-2; APHA 4500 Cl-G.
- Also applicable for water containing additives like corrosion inhibitors, cyanuric acid and antiscalants.
- Measurement values: Free chlorine, chlorine dioxide, bromine and iodine, monochloramine or ozone.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Integrated pH measurement with temperature compensation (available as option).
- All usual dosing devices for disinfectants and pH control can be connected either through relays or analog output signals. Two independent controllers can operate simultaneously.
- pH option containing pH sensor, temperature sensor, cables and electronics board.
- Third signal output selectable as:
- Current signal output
- Interface RS485 (Profibus DP or Modbus)
- Logger download kit (with HyperTerminal)
- Chemical cleaning module
Separate chemical cleaning module available as accessory.
|Disinfectant measurement||Measuring range [ppm]||Accuracy|
|HOCL, free chlorine, monochloramine||0.00||1.00||±0.01 ppm|
|Chlorine dioxide, iodine, bromine||0.00||2.00||±0.02 ppm|
|Response time||90% of change of excessive Cl in 60 seconds after sample entered flow cell.|
|Cycle time free chlorine||1 ... 12 min.|
|pH measuring range||2 ... 12|
|Temperature measuring range||-30 ... 100 °C|
|Power Supply||100 ... 240 VAC, 50/60Hz or 24 VDC|
|Power consumption||max. 30 VA|
|Water consumption||min. 10 l/h|
|Water inlet pressure||0.15 ... 2 bar|
|Sample temperature||5 ... 50 °C|
|Dimension||400 x 850 x 200 mm|
- Brand: Swan
- Product Code: Codes II
- Availability: In Stock