High precision, non-contact nephelometer, approved alternative method to US EPA 180.1, for the continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water.
- Range: 0.000 to 100.0 NTU with a precision of ± 0.003 NTU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- Optional sample degasser for the prevention of interfering bubbles formation in the sample.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Approved alternative method which meets the requirements for compliance monitoring and reporting as demanded under the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- Non-contact turbidimeter (Nephelometer according to EPA approved SWAN method) with control electronics, sample chamber, drain valve for chamber purging (manual or automated) and sample degasser (optional).
- Complete system mounted on PVC panel (15,75 x 33,5"), factory calibrated (Formazine) and ready for operation.
- Measuring and control transmitter in an aluminum case (IP 66). Two signal outputs freely scalable and with simulation mode. Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults. Monitoring of maintenance requirements.
- Measuring range:
- 0.000 to 100 NTU with a precision of ± 0.003 NTU or 1% of reading, automatic range switching.
- Sample conditions:
- Flow rate: approx. 5-16 gal/h
- Temperature: up to 104 °F
For further information see downloads tab.
Turbiwell w/ LED
- Brand: Swan
- Product Code: Turbiwell w/ LED
- Availability: In Stock